to benefit the Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association
====> 9 am Saturday, July 28, 2018 <====
Please check back for details and online registration.
NEW 5K USTAF-certified course (download course PDF)
Rochester 'Runner of the Year' series
starts and ends at East Rochester School District, 200 Woodbine Ave.
7:30 am: on-site registration
9 am: on your mark, get set, go!
- Karknocker t-shirt for all who register by June 30
- water at start, at mile markers, and after race
- food and drink ticket after the race to enjoy Fireman's Field Days refreshments
- top finishers in each age group receive $25 cash prize
- top Masters finishers receive cash prizes
- medals for second- and third-place finishers in each age group
Packet pickup info:
- date/time TBA -- MedVed (3400 Monroe Ave., Rochester, 14618)
- Saturday, July 28 (race day), time TBA -- ERHS foyer
How you or your business can get involved with sponsorships:
Support our Partner: Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association
The Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association is a non-profit organization committed to serving chiefly residents of the Finger Lakes region and occasionally beyond, regardless of social or economic status. It exists to help ensure that anyone impacted by a burn-related injury receives the necessary resources on the road to recovery, while raising fire and burn prevention awareness.
If you would like to sponsor, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.