To Benefit the Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association
Friday, July 28, 2017
Online Registration is now CLOSED.
NEW 5K USTAF-certified course (download course PDF)
Rochester 'Runner of the Year' series
Start at East Rochester High School, 200 Woodbine Ave.
3-6:45pm: on-site registration
7pm: on your mark get set, go!
- Karknocker t-shirt for all who register by June 30
- water at start, at mile markers, and after race
- food and drink ticket after the race to enjoy Fireman's Field Days refreshments
- top finishers in each age group receive $25 cash prize
- top Masters finishers receive cash prizes
- medals for second- and third-place finishers in each age group
Packet pickup info:
- Thursday, July 27 from noon-7pm at MedVed - 3400 Monroe Ave., Rochester, NY 14618
- Friday, July 28 (race day) - East Rochester High School Foyer from 3-6:45pm
How you or your business can get involved with sponsorships:
Support our Partner: Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association
The Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association is a non-profit organization committed to serving chiefly residents of the Finger Lakes region and occasionally beyond, regardless of social or economic status. It exists to help ensure that anyone impacted by a burn-related injury receives the necessary resources on the road to recovery, while raising fire and burn prevention awareness.
If you would like to sponsor, please contact Mary Beth Lovejoy at email@example.com or 585-374-0506.