to again benefit the Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association
====> 9 am Saturday, July 28, 2018 <====
Please check back for details and online registration.
NEW 5K USTAF-certified course (download course PDF)
Rochester 'Runner of the Year' series
starts and ends at East Rochester School District campus, 200 Woodbine Ave.
7:30 am: on-site registration
9 am: on your mark, get set, go!
- Karknocker DriFit t-shirt and medal for the first 300 registrants
- water at start, at mile markers, and after race
- open male and female prizes: $500 first place, $250 second, and $100 third
- senior division prizes TBA
Packet pickup info:
- date/time TBA -- MedVed (3400 Monroe Ave., Rochester, 14618)
- Saturday, July 28 (race day), 7:30 am, ERHS foyer
How you or your business can get involved with sponsorships:
Support our partner: Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association
The Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association is a non-profit organization committed to serving chiefly residents of the Finger Lakes region and occasionally beyond, regardless of social or economic status. It exists to help ensure that anyone impacted by a burn-related injury receives the necessary resources on the road to recovery, while raising fire and burn prevention awareness.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Sponsors' logos will be displayed on the t-shirts and promotional materials. If interested, please email us at email@example.com.